oryaaaaa
oryaaaaa
激安環境で作者してるのに、High-Endの実績があるフリーソフトウェア作家。写真は High-End 2018 ミュンヘンにて、ユーザーが教えてくれました。ハイエンドオーディオ向け超高音質サウンドプ…

マイルーム

持ち家(戸建) / 書斎兼用 / オーディオルーム / ~6畳 / 防音なし / スクリーンなし / ~2ch

所有製品

レビュー/コメント

カレンダー

1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

最新のレス

日記
製品レビュー/コメント

製品レビュー/コメントへのレスはありません

お気に入り製品

お気に入り製品はありません

お気に入りユーザー

日記

MinorityClean 33 大きく品質改善

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加
2020年06月24日

コロナかな?と思って保健所に相談しても「郵便物では感染しませんよ」と言われて、最近では後遺症に悩まされ、クルクミン1mgを毎週飲んでいます。クルクミンの微量を飲むだけで、コロナウイルスの抵抗力が身に付くと分かってきたからです。

おつげ
毎週1回、クルクミン1mg、で十分
しかし、飲み忘れると後遺症は悪化

MinorityClean 33 を公開しました。

MOVNTQ [v_Cures], mm5

MOVNTQ [R8], mm5
へ変更する残っていた作業

音質の方向性は合っています。Google Pixel 4 XL からLDACで出力して、GUSTARD DAC-A18 へ入力すると、音質傾向はまったく同じです。クリア感や高解像度の感覚は Bug head しか体験できませんね。ホッとします。

MinorityClean 33 は、サポートする会社次第ですが、
映像関係、放送関係、印刷関係、様々な用途で使われると想定して作成。
半導体の製造装置の改良次第で良くなっていくと思いますが、
良くなるまで何年掛かるか分からないので、それまでの用途に。

オーディオで使う用途では、USB-DACできないパターンがあるので、
それで高域の歪みや重低音が出ないという現象に遭遇したら、
USB-DACの買い替えを検討して下さい。
繰り返し言うのは嫌だけど、言っておかないと恨まれる人が現れる。

よろしくお願いします。

DOWNLOAD ダウンロード

DeepL で翻訳、手作業で少し直した状態 ↓

Corona? But when I thought it was a good idea, I consulted the health department and they told me that I wouldn't be infected by the mail, and recently, I've been left with the aftereffects. I have been suffering and taking 1mg of curcumin every week. I've found that just by taking a small amount of curcumin, I can develop resistance to the coronavirus.

ORACLE
Once a week, 1 mg of curcumin is enough.
But if you forget to take it, the aftereffects are worse.

MinorityClean 33 release

MOVNTQ [v_Cures], mm5
indicates an area of expertise
MOVNTQ [R8], mm5
The remaining work to change to

The sound quality is in the right direction: the output is in LDAC from the Google Pixel 4 XL. The sound quality trend is exactly the same when input to GUSTARD DAC-A18. The clarity and high resolution can only be experienced by the bug head. I am relieved.

MinorityClean 33 depends on the company that supports it.
It was created on the assumption that it will be used in various applications such as video, broadcasting and printing.
It will get better with the improvement of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, but
I don't know how many years it will take for it to get better, so You'll use it until then.

In audio applications, there is a pattern of not being able to USB-DAC.
So if you run into the phenomenon of high frequency distortion and lack of bass.
Consider buying a new USB-DAC.
I hate to repeat myself, but if I don't say it, people will resent me for not saying it.

Best regards.

次回の日記→

←前回の日記

レスを書く

この記事はレスが許可されていません